A desk job might not be your cup of tea, and probably you have always dreamt of doing something that would make others say “Wow”.
Here’s your chance to be a part of Plan The Unplanned. We’re hiring.
- Are you someone who’s an outdoor person, and loves to travel?
- You think you can creep and sleep in a tent, survive on wild berries, and help your team mates whenever they need support?
- Have you ever gone out for treks and explored those places where there’s lesser footfall?
- Do you have those charismatic qualities needed to be a leader?
- Are you as responsible as the Captain of the ship?
Well, if your answer is “YES” for all the above, then you can drop us a mail, and we shall see if you can be that perfect “Trek Lead” we are looking for.
To apply for this position, mail us at [email protected] with the subject header – “Application for Trek Lead.”
- Are you always active on Social Media, and you think you have the potential to reach out to people?
- Are you happy to meet new people, and have the knack to build up business talks?
- Can you design interesting campaigns for the tours that we’ll organize?
- Do you have some knowledge about Market Analysis and Feasibility Research?
We are looking for a “Marketing Executive”, and if you have assertive opinion regarding yourself when it comes to the above mentioned questions, then you can drop us a mail at [email protected] with the subject header – “Application for Marketing Executive”.
- You aren’t colour-blind, right?
- You think you have a plan to make our website look even more attractive?
- Do you have interest and in-depth knowledge of creating graphics on computer?
- Are you well accustomed with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Lightroom and every other latest software?
We are looking for a “Graphic Designer”. Drop us a mail at [email protected] with the subject header – “Application for Graphic Designer”, and we’ll give you enough chances to see the colours that’s out there, beyond your laptop!
We, at Plan The Unplanned, are looking out for those energetic souls, who would love to jump around and laugh till the stomach starts aching, and still manage work in the most excellent way possible.