Are you looking for a weekend getaway from Bangalore with the urge of escaping the fast-paced life of the city? We are all set to take you to the lush green meadows with various streams flowing, the picturesque landscape that’ll leave you in awe, the cold breeze that’ll freeze the moment for your mind to register the definition of beauty and satisfaction.
And we know you are tempted for this!
Kurinjal Peak trek in Kudremukh National Park is one of the best treks in the Western Ghat region with mesmerizing nature and lofty tropical forests. Located at a distance of nearly 300 Km from Bangalore, this trek will surely tickle your drowsy nerves and make you feel alive with its breathtaking surroundings and enchanting environment. The journey from Bangalore to Kurinjal is going to be breath-taking, where you can see the nature slowly unfolding in front of your eyes.
|TREK DATES||30th June – 2nd July 2017|
|TREK LEVEL||Easy – Moderate|
|DISTANCE||10 – 12 km (to and fro)|
|DAY 0||Leave from Bangalore by 10:00 PM|
For booking enquiry you can call us at: 9035182699, 9428909952
Following are your pickup/drop locations. You could let us know which would be appropriate to you before the trek in advance. Also note, the drop points would be the same as pick up.
- Fabindia – House No. 54, 17th Main Road, Opp. Madivala Masjid, Koramangala 2nd Block, Sidharata Colony, Santhosapuram, Koramangala 2nd Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- New Shanti Sagar Hotel – Old Airport Road, Domlur, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- KTM Mekhri Circle – Mekhri Circle Junction, Raj Mahal Vilas Extension, Armane Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Kindly note the timings for the above pickups, would be updated to you a day before the trek.
We request you to kindly carry the following. It’s better to be prepared rather than not prepared.
- Yourself (That’s most important – after all you paid us!)
- Rucksack (Just stuff your things in!)
- 2 water bottle – 1 litre each (Dehydration is much needed.)
- Torch/Headlamp (It’ll be really dark at night.)
- Portable charger (You might just want to keep your phone aside, but then, selfies toh banta hai!)
- Deodorant (You shouldn’t stink!)
- Paytm balance (Thanks to Demonetization)
- Money (You’ll not need it, but do carry some!)
- Energy Food ( Chocolate bars, Electrolyte drinks – Glucon-D, etc ) (You can carry some extra – we don’t mind to share!)
- Raincoat / Bag cover (Of course, you don’t want your rucksack to get all wet!)
- An extra pair of clothes, socks, undergarments, T-Shirt (And we don’t want you to walk in drenched clothes!)
- Flip-flops (Just to laze around the campsite.)
- First Aid Kit (along with personal medicine as per your requirement)
- Toilet kit (Not much would be required – just your toothbrush would do)
- Towel (Oh! We believe in saving water. Let’s ditch bathing for two days!)