The capital of the Vijayanagar Empire, Hampi, is one of the most picturesque destinations in the world and true photographer’s delight! If you wish to try your hands in photography (you can be an amateur, no worries!) then the ruins of this UNESCO World Heritage Site will surely blow your mind.
Plan The Unplanned is all set to take you on an adventurous weekend trip where there’s no dearth of fun! Learn the hacks of photography while exploring Hampi and you’ll surely return back with a bundle of amazing shots! Capture the first rays of the sun falling on the Anjaneya hill and much more. Shoot the colors of Holi, take a ride on the coracle, listening to the amazing stories and meet some crazy folks. So, let the journey begin!
1st – 4th March 2018
|DAY 0||Leave from Bangalore at 10:00 PM|
For detailed itinerary click on the itinerary tab.Subscribe to Event Updates
For booking inquiry, you can call us at: 9035182699, 7760710005, 9428909952
Following are your pickup/drop locations. You could let us know which would be appropriate to you before the trek in advance. Also note, the drop points would be the same as pick up.
- Swad E Punjab – Teachers Colony (Silk Board service road), HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- New Shanti Sagar Hotel – Old Airport Road, Domlur, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- KTM Mekhri Circle – Mekhri Circle Junction, Raj Mahal Vilas Extension, Armane Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Kindly note the timings for the above pickups, would be updated to you a day before the trek.
We request you to kindly carry the following. It’s better to be prepared rather than not prepared.
- Yourself (That’s most important – after all you paid us!)
- Rucksack (Just stuff your things in!)
- 2 water bottle – 1 litre each (Dehydration is much needed.)
- Torch/Headlamp (It’ll be really dark at night.)
- Portable charger (You might just want to keep your phone aside, but then, selfies toh banta hai!)
- Deodorant (You shouldn’t stink!)
- Energy Food ( Chocolate bars, Electrolyte drinks – Glucon-D, etc ) (You can carry some extra – we don’t mind to share!)
- Raincoat / Bag cover (Of course, you don’t want your rucksack to get all wet!)
- An extra pair of clothes, socks, undergarments, T-Shirt (And we don’t want you to walk in drenched clothes!)
- Flip-flops (Just to laze around the campsite.)
- First Aid Kit (along with personal medicine as per your requirement)
- Toilet kit (Not much would be required – just your toothbrush would do)
- Towel (Oh! We believe in saving water. Let’s ditch bathing for two days!)
OPTIONAL: AUX CABLE, UNO, BLUETOOTH SPEAKER, GUITAR/ANY MUSIC INSTRUMENT, or any other games.