We’ve got you covered 😀
Presenting Plan the Unplanned’s newest offbeat destination for those who want to escape the ordinary and mundane.
Join us for a trek to Pyramid Hill, nestled in nature’s glory near Shivanasamudra away from Bangaluru’s traffic woes and unwind to a soul-stirring experience.
We have packaged a beautiful destination, some adventure, amazing accommodation and a whole lot of fun activities gift wrapped with our personal touch to make sure you have the best memories to take back.
Let’s take a peek at our 2-day extravaganza that includes trekking, camping, stay in cozy huts, cave exploration, fishing and much more. Pyramid Hill is situated in kolegal village near Shivanasamudra and is mostly unexplored, unadulterated and pure natural bliss. In these 2 days that you spend here you are bound to be mesmerized and spellbound with the ambiance and the vibes the place has to offer.
24th-25th Feb 2018 (Decathlon), 24th – 25th Mar 2018, 31st Mar – 1st Apr 2018
For Decathlon: includes camping
Day 1 – Trek to Pyramid Hill, Fishing, and Campfire
We will leave Bangalore around 10 am to reach the campsite, have a filling meal and start our trek to pyramid hill to witness one of the most beautiful sunsets. After the descend we will try our hand at fishing and have our meal with some bonfire and spend the night in beautiful huts.
Day 2 – Trek to Caves and Coracle Ride
We will trek to explore caves and also have a thrilling coracle ride down the stream and then wind up and return to Bangalore.
Exciting isn’t it?
Go offbeat and experience the magic of Pyramid hill near Shivanasamudra with Plan the Unplanned and we promise you the most unique and fun-filled experience.
For booking inquiry, you can call us at: 9035182699, 7760710005, 9428909952
Following are your pickup/drop locations. You could let us know which would be appropriate to you before the trek in advance. Also note, the drop points would be the same as pick up.
We request you to kindly carry the following. It’s better to be prepared rather than not prepared.
- Yourself (That’s most important – after all you paid us!)
- Rucksack (Just stuff your things in!)
- 2 water bottle – 1 litre each (Dehydration is much needed.)
- Torch/Headlamp (It’ll be really dark at night.)
- Portable charger (You might just want to keep your phone aside, but then, selfies toh banta hai!)
- Deodorant (You shouldn’t stink!)
- Paytm balance (Thanks to Demonetization)
- Money (You’ll not need it, but do carry some!)
- Energy Food ( Chocolate bars, Electrolyte drinks – Glucon-D, etc ) (You can carry some extra – we don’t mind to share!)
- Raincoat / Bag cover (Of course, you don’t want your rucksack to get all wet!)
- An extra pair of clothes, socks, undergarments, T-Shirt (And we don’t want you to walk in drenched clothes!)
- Flip-flops (Just to laze around the campsite.)
- First Aid Kit (along with personal medicine as per your requirement)
- Toilet kit (Not much would be required – just your toothbrush would do)
- Towel (Oh! We believe in saving water. Let’s ditch bathing for two days!)
OPTIONAL: AUX CABLE, UNO, BLUETOOTH SPEAKER, GUITAR/ANY MUSIC INSTRUMENT, or any other games.