Our campsites are located in the Sahyadri mountain range and are the perfect destination for your family, friends and colleagues. This gorgeous site is surrounded on all four sides by equally beautiful views: a paddy field on one side, hillocks on two sides and a valley on the other. The presence of a lake view from the valley will only make sure you never want to leave this charming place. The star gazing, bonfires, barbeques, sky dotted with stars, calming mountain breeze, and outdoor games will make you forget all your worries back in the city. So leave all your stress back at home and make your way to Tikonapeth, which is where the campgrounds are situated.
If you are someone who wants to get a bit adventurous or are someone who prefers their quite time, we have it all! You can join our numerous outdoor sports such as archery and kite flying or you can sit back and enjoy a game of carom!
So put on your adventure shoes and join us for our simple treks to Tikona fort, Pavana Lake and the forts situated nearby. We promise you that it will be an experience you will never forget!
|DATES||28th – 29th Jan 2017|
(Time: 4:30 PM – 12:00 AM)
(Time: 6:00 AM – 10:30 AM)
DAY 1 – Overnight Camping
Make sure you reach the gorgeous grounds by 4.30 so that you can enjoy the stunning sunset that will take place.
5:30 PM TO 7:00 PM
While the wonderful sights around you will fill your mind’s eye, do make sure to fill your stomach with the tea, coffee and refreshments that will be present in plenty.
After you are done eating you can go and burn off those calories with a game of badminton, cricket, volleyball or archery.
7:00 PM To 8:30 PM
It’ll be time to earn back those calories by roasting some delicious treats over the barbecue. The flames of the fire will not only cook your food but will also make sure you feel wonderfully cozy out in nature.
9:30 PM To 11:00 PM
Feed the flames of your hunger with the scrumptious meal comprising of soup, chapatti, dal, sabji, rice, salad and sweets.
11:00 PM To 12:00 AM
Don’t go back to bed after dinner as the fun is just about to begin. Join the rest of your group around the private bonfire. Make sure you brush up on your story telling skills as they will come in hand over here!
DAY 2 – Trek to Tikona Fort
Wake up to the sound of birds actually chirping outside your tent and put on your shoes as we are going trekking! Since the trek is very easy and can be completed within an hour, you can wake up according to your convenience.
The trek will be to Tikona fort which is 3500 feet above the ground and is called so thanks to its pyramid like shape. The path to the fort is very simple thanks to clear markings of the trail, so you have nothing to worry about!
For all you lovers of photography, you are in for a treat! Once you reach the fort, you will be greeted by big entrance doors that will definitely feature in more than a few profile pictures. You will also be surrounded by soothing and cooling water tanks as well as caves. A temple of ‘Trimbakeshwar Mahadev’ is also situated at this beautiful plateau.
The pure joy that you are going to get out of seeing an unobstructed view of the Pawa dam and the forts of Lohagad, Tung and Visapure, is going to be tough to defeat. Make sure that your cameras are fully charged before you embark on this trek as you are going to be armed with a plethora full of beautiful images.
Reach the campsite once again and make sure to rest your aching feet. Sip on some warm tea while looking at the beauty of nature that is all around you.
8:30 AM To 9:30 AM
Enjoy your last meal amidst nature for the weekend and make sure your stomach is filled to full capacity!
We will sadly have to part ways here but that’s only for a while! We hope that you will join us soon and will make memories that you will never forget.
For booking enquiry you can call us at: 9035182699, 9428909952
Following are your pickup/drop locations. You could let us know which would be appropriate to you before the trek in advance. Also note, the drop points would be the same as pick up.
- Yogi Hotel , Diamond Garden , Chembur, Maharashtra.
- Vashi below Main Birdge, Maharashtra.
- McDonald, Kalamboli, Panvel, Maharashtra.
Kindly note the timings for the above pickups, would be updated to you a day before the trek.
We request you to kindly carry the following. It’s better to be prepared rather than not prepared.
- Warm clothing (like jacket, skull cap, etc.)
- Mosquito repellent
- Toiletries (Tooth Brush, toothpaste, towels)
- Yourself (That’s most important – after all you paid us!)
- Rucksack (Just stuff your things in!)
- 2 water bottle – 1 litre each (Dehydration is much needed.)
- Torch/Headlamp (It’ll be really dark at night.)
- Portable charger (You might just want to keep your phone aside, but then, selfies toh banta hai!)
- Deodorant (You shouldn’t stink!)
- Paytm balance (Thanks to Demonetization)
- Money (You’ll not need it, but do carry some!)
- Energy Food ( Chocolate bars, Electrolyte drinks – Glucon-D, etc ) (You can carry some extra – we don’t mind to share!)
- Raincoat / Bag cover (Of course, you don’t want your rucksack to get all wet!)
- An extra pair of clothes, socks, undergarments, T-Shirt (And we don’t want you to walk in drenched clothes!)
- Flip-flops (Just to laze around the campsite.)
- First Aid Kit (along with personal medicine as per your requirement)
- Towel (Oh! We believe in saving water. Let’s ditch bathing for two days!)