An excitement rushes through blood when you hear about the Valentine Week, and the entire preparation to surprise your partner starts before a month. Isn’t it? To make each moment memorable and every day of the week a lot more special. It’s considered as a week when you can get more close to your partner, share some special ‘We Time’ and knit the bonds to be stronger.
But wait! Are you planning one of those cliched things with red roses, candlelight dinner, and a late night movie? If you just nodded your head for a ‘Yes’ then it’s time to change your plan from candlelight dinner to starry night, from roses to an experience which will always be fresh in your memories. This adventurous biking trip with your beloved will take you away from the regular chores, and let you dine and dance under the stars!
Presenting Plan the Unplanned’s newest offbeat destination i.e. Pyramid Hills, nestled in nature’s glory near Shivanasamudra, away from Bangalore’s traffic woes and unwind to a soul-stirring experience.
As a Valentine special trip this is limited to couples only and includes an immensely mesmerizing trip which has a bike ride, camping under the stars and some mandatory dance moves 😉 We invite you to make your bond stronger and Valentine’s Day worth remembering.
Pyramid Hills is 135 KM away from Bangalore. The journey will start on 13th Feb at 5’O Clock in the evening and will reach the camp by 8 PM where all the arrangements will be already done with welcome drinks.
There would be an elaborate 4-course menu along with drinks. Post dinner, you can head out for a moonlight walk in the wilderness, and enjoy the silence with your partner. We’ll also arrange for some fun games!
Sneak into the cozy camps at the Pyramid Hills with your partner, and next morning, around 6 O’Clock, we shall leave and start heading back to Bangalore.
TRIP TYPE: Biking Trip
PRICE: 3100/- Per Couple[1550 per person – Singles must find a mate!]
ABOUT TRIP LEAD: PRAVESHIKA KATIYAR
This trip will be shared and lead by Praveshika Katiyar – An bike enthusiast and also founder-member of city-based Ace Motorcycle Club. She has broken the popular stereotypical thought of “Diamonds are a girl’s best friend”. A full-time tech lead in HCL and also a proud owner of a “Harley Street 750”. She is always ready to kick-start a conversation with people around her and share her life experience, the one thing she doesn’t comfortable sharing is her bike!
You can follow her journey on social media:
13th-14th Feb 2018
3100/- Per Couple
[1550 per person] – Singles must find a mate!
Nice Ring Road Toll Plaza, Konappana Agrahara, Electronic City
Meet here – https://goo.gl/maps/SaRvgxbBrn92
For booking inquiry, you can call us at: 9035182699, 7760710005, 9428909952
We request you to kindly carry the following. It’s better to be prepared rather than not prepared.
- Yourself (That’s most important – after all you paid us!)
- Rucksack (Just stuff your things in!)
- 2 water bottle – 1 litre each (Dehydration is much needed.)
- Torch/Headlamp (It’ll be really dark at night.)
- Portable charger (You might just want to keep your phone aside, but then, selfies toh banta hai!)
- Deodorant (You shouldn’t stink!)
- Paytm balance (Thanks to Demonetization)
- Money (You’ll not need it, but do carry some!)
- Energy Food ( Chocolate bars, Electrolyte drinks – Glucon-D, etc ) (You can carry some extra – we don’t mind to share!)
- Raincoat / Bag cover (Of course, you don’t want your rucksack to get all wet!)
- An extra pair of clothes, socks, undergarments, T-Shirt (And we don’t want you to walk in drenched clothes!)
- Flip-flops (Just to laze around the campsite.)
- First Aid Kit (along with personal medicine as per your requirement)
- Toilet kit (Not much would be required – just your toothbrush would do)
- Towel (Oh! We believe in saving water. Let’s ditch bathing for two days!)
OPTIONAL: AUX CABLE, UNO, BLUETOOTH SPEAKER, GUITAR/ANY MUSIC INSTRUMENT, or any other games.