Plan The Unplanned is calling out for those mad souls who are too bored to work in the city! We are introducing the fun and exciting PTU Fellowship – yeah! You read it right! What can be more brilliant than going for free treks and all you have to do is to write/ make videos on what you experience.
If you think that a desk job isn’t your cup of tea, and you have the zeal for adventure – then we want you to be a part of our team.
We are looking for fellows who can bring more vibrancy and madness to the entire journey and put it aptly in front of the larger audience. If you join this Fellowship, you’ll get minimum 2 to maximum 4 treks in a month.
The basic requirements to be a PTU Fellow:
- Have her own blog or good social media following
- Creative writing skills
- Passionate about traveling
- Basic photography skills, knack about photography (Optional)
- Basic knowledge of video editing (Optional)
- You shall have to do proper research work, before writing the blogs.
- You shall see that your blogs have good traffic generation abilities.
- You shall post 4 Blogs per month revolving around travel hacks, destinations or customer experiences.
- You shall have a conversational writing style. Blog posts are supposed to be conversational and fun to read. Use of the words “You” or “I” that would attract a lot of interest and also more comments on the blog.
- Your articles or blogs should be published on as many platforms as possible. Among them can be Tripoto, Travel Triangle, Holidify, Medium, Trip Advisor and many more.
- You shall make sure your blogs have good analytical abilities and have good usage of SEO words. By analytical abilities we mean: How do you prove a point? Will you have to use certain facts and data right?
- You shall do a lot of sharing of your blogs (on your social media platforms).
- You shall be a part of Plan The Unplanned family and expect more learning, adventure and whenever you need our help, feel free to get in touch with any of us.
If you think, the above responsibilities are way too many, then don’t consider so. Just chill and go with the flow! We are growing and we just seek your little help in making our venture a bigger one.
We shall do our best in giving the maximum to you. Expect more learning, fun and you shall be rewarded with ultimate experiences, memories for life!
Duration of fellowship: Min 1 month to max 6 months.
Note: It will be an unpaid internship